Usually, a Blu-ray movie has multi-track subtitle and audio streaming. when people rip Blu-ray to Plex, some would like to keep only one track in the output MP4 file while many want to convert multi-track Blu-rays to MP4 for Plex keeping multiple subtitle and audio tracks. The former is easy when it needs a more powerful Blu-ray ripping tool to get the two work done.
If you want to extract multi-track MP4 from Blu-ray for Plex, you need professional multi-track Blu-ray Ripper, otherwise, you can’t keep multiple subtitle and audio streaming. Although there are many Blu-ray ripping tool in the market, only MakeMKV and Pavtube ByteCopy can rip Blu-ray to multi-track video files. However, MakeMKV can’t convert multi-track Blu-ray to MP4 for Plex. So we only can use Pavtube ByteCopy to decrypt multi-track Blu-rays to MP4 for Plex. Learn >> MakeMKV vs Pavtube ByteCopy vs DVDFab
Convert multi-track Blu-rays to MP4 for Plex with Pavtube ByteCopy
2. Insert your multi-track Blu-ray to Blu-ray drive and keep networked. Now it’s time to import Blu-ray into the software after launching it. Click “Load from Disc” icon to choose Blu-ray source for importing. The program will automatically detect the main title of Blu-ray movies to convert.
3. To rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4 for Plex, click the drop down box of “Format”, and select the “Multi-track Video” option. Here, you can choose “Multi-track MP4(*.mp4)” profile. All these formats are designed to output videos with multiple audio tracks.
Note: In default settings, all the tracks are checked for output MP4 files. If you wan to uncheck the unnecessary track, click “Settings” on the interface to get it done.
4. When everything is ready, you can click “Convert” button to start converting Blu-ray to multi-track MP4 for Plex. Once finished, go to “Open” the generated MP4 files.
This output MP4 file will contain multi-track subtitle and audio tracks. You can stream the Blu-ray rips via Plex on TV via Android Box or PS4 Pro.
More Features of Pavtube ByteCopy
- Rip Blu-Ray to Plex With Dolby TrueHD Audio
- Rip Blu-Ray to Plex With 5.1 Surround Sound
- Rip Blu-ray to MP4/AVI/MOV with multi-track Audio/Subtitle
- Rip Blu-ray to Lossless MKV with multi-language audio/subtitle
- Convert DVD to lossless/uncompressed MKV
- Extract subtitle from Blu-ray and DVD
- Extract FLAC, MP3, WMA from Blu-ray and DVD