If you have a weight-loss program, dacing Zumba is really a good idea. You can transform body with the music, dance and sweat. Some people like home workout instead of gymnasium so they buy Zumba DVDs. But Zumba in DVD discs limits the exercise field. You only can dance Zumba in front of TV cause you have to use DVD Player. But here, through ripping Zumba DVD dance video to iPad Air 3, you can exercise in the yard or any place you want. Of course, following the tutorial, you not only can copy DVD to iPad Air 3 but also can backup DVD to iPad Pro, iPad Mini, MacBook, etc.
It is known by all that iPad, iPhone, iTunes even Mac video player – QuickTime only can play MP4, MOV, M4V video. So the first step to put Zumba DVD videos to iPad Air 3 is to extract MP4, MOV, M4V video from DVD discs. This task needs a DVD Ripper to accomplish.
Best DVD to iPad Converter – Pavtube ByteCopy
– Convert Zumba DVD dance video to iPad Air 3, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad Mini 4, etc.
– Remove DVD CSS, Region Code, RCE, Sony ArccOS, UOPs, Disney x-project DRM, etc.
– Re-encode any purchased DVD and online DVD rentals to MP4, MOV, M4V.
– Decrypt Blu-ray encoded VC-1 and AVC to iOS device.
– Rip BD/DVD to multi-track MP4/MOV with multiple subtitle/audio.
– Batch conversion, GPU acceleration, video editing function.
How to Rip and Copy Zumba DVD to iPad Air 3?
Step 1: Add Zumba DVD
Install and launch DVD to iPad Air 3 converter on PC <Mac version>. Click “File” on the top of the interface to load Zumba DVD video to the software. You can add more than one dance video at a time.
Learn Also: Best Blu-ray to iPad Air/Mini/Pro Converter
Step 2: Choose format for iPad Air 3
Click “Format” drop-down list and choose “iPad > iPad HD Video(*.mp4)” as the compatible MP4 preset with best video quality. Or you can choose other presets for iPad Air 3 if you don’t need full size videos.
Note: With Pavtube ByteCopy, you stalso can rip your exercise and art DVD to Windows Media Center, PS3/PS4, Samsung TV, MX player for Android phone for watching without using DVD discs and DVD Player again.
With the right settings you can retain the quality of the original Zumba DVD while also saving space for iPad Air 3. Simply click Settings bar and you can tweak the settings to your satisfaction and even save it as preset.
Step 3: Start Zumba DVD to iPad Air 3 conversion
Go back to the UI, tit the big red “Convert” to start converting workout DVD with best video settings to iPad Air 3. After the conversion, click “Open output folder” in the conversion window, or “Open” in main interface to quick locate the converted video and copy to iPad Air 3 via iTunes.
Top 5 Zumba Fitness DVDs for Beginners
- Zumba Exhilarate: http://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Exhilarate-Body-Shaping-System/dp/B004O8YLGS/?tag=ramreviews-20
- Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up: http://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Fitness-Gold-Boomer-Generation/dp/B009HSDC2Y/?tag=ramreviews-20
- Shaun T’s CIZE Dance Workout: http://www.amazon.com/Shaun-Ts-CIZE-Dance-Workout/dp/B00ZB4YJ52/?tag=ramreviews-20
- Zumba Fitness: http://www.amazon.com/Zumba-Fitness-Incredible-Results-DVD/dp/B00HDXPIV8/?tag=ramreviews-20
Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation: This fitness DVD is loaded with pulsating Latin rhythms, red hot dance steps, and easy to follow routines.
Zumba Exhilarate: This DVD has easy to follow dance routine and muscle engaging exercises; you will burn down hundreds of calories per hour and tone your body from head to toe.
Zumba Fitness Gold Live It Up: This dance sequences teach participants how to break down exciting flamenco , salsa, merengue, and cumbia moves.
Shaun T’s CIZE Dance Workout: This dance DVD contains simple sequences that lead up to one seriously extraordinary dance routine that will get you moving.
Zumba Fitness: This fitness DVD contains steps designed to tone gluts and legs with redefines steps of aerobics.
They Also Downloading – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
– Convert online downloaded Zumba video to iPad, iPhone, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy TabPro S, etc.
– Transcode MKV, MP4, FLV, AVI, H.265/HEVC, WMV, VOB, ISO, VRO, Tivo, etc to another format.
– Add subtitle to video, add watermarker, replace/remove audio from video, adjust aspect ratio, etc.
– Trim video footage, crop video black area, split video to several parts, merge fragment to a whole video.