Nowadays, there are starting to be quite a few 4k blu rays being relased, which are BDXL and support 100 and 128gb Blu-ray discs. If you buy a 4K Blu-ray disc and plan to play it on PC, you will find that you have problem cause right now is NOT possible to watch 4k Blu-ray disc on the PC. There are currently NO Blu-rays drives for PC that can detect a 4k Blu-ray. The BDXL ones do not work either. To play 4K Blu-ray, you can choose to use external Blu-ray drive to rip the 4K Blu-ray and play the mkv file using MPC or VLC or on a media player via USB drive on the TV.
If you don’t know how to rip 4K Blu-ray to MKV, just read on and this page will introduce you the way.
To rip 4K Blu-ray you need a:
- A 4K Blu-ray Ripper: Pavtube ByteCopy is recommended.
- An External 4K Blu-ray Drive
- You 4K Blu-ray Movies: such as The Secret Life of Pets 4K Blu-ray , The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2 4K Blu-ray, War Dogs 4K Blu-ray, Jason Bourne 4K Blu-ray, etc
Why Choose Pavtube ByteCopt to Rip 4K Blu-ray?
Pavtube Bytecopy is the most professional Blu-ray ripping tool developed by Pavtube Studio, which is updated frequently to support to decrypt the newest Blu-ray encryption mechanism. Now, it is updated to 220.127.116.11 and supports to crack Blu-ray AACS, BD+, UOP up to MKB v62.2.
– rip 4K Blu-ray to lossless/uncompressed MKV on Windows 10.
– rip 4K Blu-ray to MP4/MOV/AVI with multiple subtitle and audio tracks.
– convert Blu-ray to SD/HD/4K MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, FLV, TS, MPEG, etc.
– convert 2D 4K Blu-ray to 3D SBS MKV/MP4 while also convert 3D 4k Blu-ray to 3D SBS MP4 for VR Headsets.
Start to Rip 4K Blu-ray on PC
Step 1. Load 4k Blu-ray movie
Insert Blu-ray disc to an external Blu-ray drive, and launch the 4K Blu-ray Ripper for Windows 10; click the disc button to import your Blu-ray disc to the program. Blu-ray folder and ISO image files are supported as well. As you can see, you can preview the loaded Blu-ray files in the right preview window and select Blu-ray audio track/subtitle.
Step 2. Set output format
Click on “Format” bar to select output format. Here you can choose WMV, MKV, AVI, MPG, MP4, etc as the output video format in the category of “Common Video” to rip Blu-ray to video format on Windows 10. Of course, you also can choose lossless MKV format.
Step 3. Start converting 4K Blu-ray
Click “Convert” button to start 4KBlu-ray conversion on PC. After conversion, click “Open” to find the converted movies for playing, organizing, streaming and sharing.