MyCloud DL 4100 – your personal storage device – allows you to store your Blu-ray collections to it, so that you can stream your Blu-ray movies from MyCloud DL 4100 to TV with no need to put Blu-ray discs out and in from Blu-ray player. Since 4K TV has become popular, many people have the need to play Blu-ray movies on 4K TV from MyCloud DL 4100. If you have the same need, but do not know the way, then following the guide to backup Blu-ray movies to MyCloud DL 4100 for 4K TV playback.
First of all, all 4K TVs do not support to play Blu-ray movies directly due to format incompatible issue. To play Blu-ray movies on your 4K TV from MyCloud DL 4100, you gonna need to rip Blu-ray to 4K TV supported video format before uploading Blu-ray files to MyCloud DL 4100.
Besides, the video resolution of Blu-ray movie is only 1080P in general, so in order to have the best Blu-ray movie playback on 4K TV, you should set video resolution from 1080P to 4K.
Here, I recommend you to use Pavtube BDMagic to achieve the job. It can rip all kinds of Blu-ray discs with copy protections to MyCloud DL 4100 in LG/Samsung/Sony/Panasonic/Vizio etc 4K TV optimized video format. Besides, you are allowed to adjust the Blu-ray movies resolution from 1080P to 4K for your 4K TV playback. Moreover, you are allowed to adjust output aspect ratio, such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1. Learn >> Video Aspect Ratio
More highlights on Pavtube BDMagic:
* Support NVIDIA CUDA and ATI Stream (AMD APP) acceleration technologies.
* Convert/rip/shrink/copy the latest releases of Blu-ray movies.
* It can even rip DVD disc, DVD folder, DVD ISO etc.
* Cut off unwanted video parts and just preserve segment out of a complete movie.
* Remove black edges and unwanted area of image in original movie with simple operation.
* Separate one single file into multiple clips according to quantity, duration and output size
* Combine several videos and output as a complete movie with natural transition.
* Allows you to batch convert your videos to save your much time.
* You can select one of the language subtitles you want to show in the movie.
* Support adding .srt /.ass/.ssa subtitles into movies.
* Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
Mac user can turn to Pavtube BDMagic for Mac for downloading the right program.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/blu-ray-ripper/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube … 970_4-75922877.html
Make a Digital Copy of Blu-ray Discs to MyCloud DL 4100 for 4K TV
Step 1. Load Blu-ray movies
Insert your Blu-ray disc into an external Blu-ray drive, run the program on your computer, on the main interface click “File” > “Load from disc” to import the Blu-ray disc to the program.
Step 2: Set output format
Click “Format” and navigate to “TVS” profile. Here lists the main four TV brands for you to choose. Other TV brands can also choose one of them as best output format.
Step 3: Adjust video/audio settings for 4K TV.
Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can adjust video size to 3840 x 2160 to get the best video playback on your 4K TV.
Note: If your 4K TV support H.265 codec, you can also set “codec” from H.264 to H.265.
Tip: Open “Video Editor” window, click “Crop” tab to remove black edges and unwanted area of images. Click the icon on the right-bottom to swtich to the advanced mode, then you can choose the output aspect ratio such as 16:10, 16:9, 5:4, 4:3 and 2:1 from the drop-down list of “Display Aspect Ration”.
Step 4: Start to convert
Click the “Convert” to start conversion. When the process is over, you can find the converted files by clicking the “Open output folder”.
Now, just transfer the converted Blu-ray movies to MyCloud DL 4100, then you can watch Blu-ray movies on 4K TV from MyCloud DL 4100 without a Blu-ray player.