Nowadays, more and more TVs apply USB 3.0 port, giving you higher data transmission speed via USB. It even won’t cost you too much time to transfer a king-size movie to TV for streaming via USB 3.0 port from USB 3.0 Flash Drive. So if you are planning to backup Blu-ray to USB HDD for TV streaming directly without needing Blu-ray Player, it will be a good idea to store Blu-ray to USB 3.0 Flash Drive.
It is simple to copy Blu-ray to USB 3.0 Flash Drive for TV directly streaming. The main step is to bypass the encryption schedule and extract digital files from Blu-ray discs. With Blu-ray Ripper, it can be done easily. Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac has proved so reliable among a mass of Blu-ray and DVD collectors. It has the powerful functions to help you entire copy Blu-ray disc to USB 3.0 Flash Drive for you any HD TV with TV supported USB video.
Read Key Features of Pavtube ByteCopy
- Convert commercial Blu-ray to MP4, AVI, WMV, etc TV video to USB 3.0 HDD.
- Rip Blu-ray to Samsung/LG/Sony/Panasonic TV preset to store on USB External HDD.
- Keep original video quality no matter you choose which way to rip Blu-ray to USB 3.0 Flash Drive.
- Rip Blu-ray to USB 3.0 Flash Drive in lossless MKV, Multi-track AVI/MOV/MP4, preserving multiple subtitle and audio tracks.
- GPU Acceleration saves you lots of time.
- Simple editing function allows you to trim, crop, merge, split, rotate, deinterlacing Blu-ray movies.
- Subtitle function can make you extract subtitle from Blu-ray and add subtitle to Blu-ray movies.
What’s more, since Pavtube ByteCopy supports to batch convert Blu-ray to USB 3.0 Flash Drive for Smart TV and shut down computer after conversion, you can add multiple Blu-ray to the application and open up “Shut Down Computer after Conversion” function then go to sleep. When you wake up in the next morning, you can get the copies of your Blu-ray discs to USB 3.0 Flash Drive. More functions are in the review.
– Pavtube old official address: http://www.pavtube.cn/bytecopy/
– Cnet Download: http://download.cnet.com/Pavtube-ByteCopy/3000-7970_4-76158512.html
Steps to Copy Blu-ray to USB 3.0 HDD for TV directly streaming
Step 1: Import Blu-ray movies
Run the app and insert Blu-ray to Blu-ray drive. Click “File” to load the Blu-ray movies to the Blu-ray ripper. Blu-ray folder, Blu-ray ISO and DVD disc, DVD folder and DVD IFO/ISO are all supported.
1. You can add more than one Blu-ray movies at a time for its batch conversion function.
2. You can choose desired subtitle and audio track and forced subtitle below the chapter list.
Step 2: Backup and convert Blu-ray to USB 3.0 Flash Drive for TV
External HDD can support various video formats, but for freely streaming on TV or other media players, you can choose optimized format for your devices in the “Format” Bar. For people who can not find the optimized format for your device, you are advised to choose “HD Video” > “H.264 HD Video(*.mp4)”.
You also can choose the preset according to your TV brand from "TVS" catelog.
Note: You can also click “Settings” to modify parameters of your output profile to meet your professional needs: bit rate, frame rate, aspect ratio, etc.
Step 3: Convert Blu-ray to USB 3.0 HDD for TV
If you chose the latter two ways, click big red “Convert” on the UI to begin Blu-ray ripping process. Locate the generated video in output folder.
Transfer the Blu-ray rips to USB 3.0 HDD then plug it into USB port on HD TV. Now, you can enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Smart TV freely. Storing Blu-ray movies to USB 3.0 Flash Drive benefits you a lot with a clean shelf, safer storage, more convenient management and fast transfer speed. You also can watch these Blu-ray movies on your MacBook, PS4 and any other devices with a USB 3.0 port.
Pavtube Studio offers you software bundles to help you save money while get software to rip Blu-ray, make copies of DVD and transcode videos.
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
Learn >> Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creater($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
Learn >> Pavtube DVD Creater
ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $69.9, Save $16.1
Learn >> Pavtube MXF MultiMixer