Holidays and observances in every season are a fantastic way for retailers to keep their brands top-of-mind and spark sales. With a new year just around the corner, Pavtube Studio also offers an online promotion for its top-selling Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac at 20% discount. So what can the top-ranked software give you in the summer holiday?
Play Blu-ray/DVD on Devices
In summer holiday, you will have time to travel. On the long car/airplane trip, you can view a movie on your phone or tablet. But when your movies are in the discs, you can’t put the movies on devices. Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac can help you rip Blu-ray and DVD to MP4, WMV, MOV, M4V, etc for your multimedia players.
- Copy and Put DVD to MacBook Pro for Traveling Watching
- Put DVD Videos to Sony Xperia Z6 Compact for Watching
- How to Play Blu-ray Movies to Sony Xperia Z6?
- How To Play Blu-Ray On IPad Air 3 Without Quality Loss?
- Watch DVD Movies On Blu-Ray Player On TV When Camping
- Play Blu-ray DVD on Surface Pro 4
- Play Blu-ray DVD on Galaxy Note Pro
Normally, ripping a Blu-ray is time-consuming. Summer Holiday gives you the time to rip Blu-ray and DVD to NAS, Media Server, Cloud Storage, External Hard Drive, USB Stick, etc. Different choices lead to different results. For example, when you migrate Blu-ray to DLNA certified NAS devices, you can play Blu-ray movies on any DLNA-enabled devices freely while you put Blu-ray backups to external HDD, you can carry your Blu-ray movies anywhere as you want. Choose the guide you want below:
- Backup Blu-Ray/DVD Movies To NAS To Free Space At Home
- Rip Blu -Ray/DVD To QNAP NAS For JRiver Media Center
- Backup Blu-Ray Movie To External Hard Drive For Streaming Without Limitation
- Rip/Backup Blu-Ray/DVD To FreeNAS Home Server
- How To Put Your Blu-Ray Movies On Home Network?
- Rip Blu-Ray To Plex Server To Set Up Home Theater
Blu-ray/DVD To Video Editor
Through Blu-ray and DVD ripping, you can edit your Blu-ray and DVD movies or a fragment on some popular video editor software.
- Extract Clips From Blu-Ray Movie To IMovie
- Convert Blu-ray Discs to Final Cut Pro X on Mac Effortlessly
- Rip & Import Blu-ray/DVD to Premiere Pro CC, CS6, CS5 on Mac
Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac has many other functions, like:
1. Easily create 3D movies from 2D Blu-ray/DVD with abundant 3D effect.
2. Copy only BD/DVD main movie to local computer or external hard drive and leave out extras.
3. You can freely create a single .srt subtitle file with chosen subtitle track from original movie.
4. You can easily choose you wanted language and subtitle tracks from source Blu-ray and DVD for better movie enjoyment.
Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac Summer Holiday Promotion Details:
Original price: $42, Now: $33.6
Expire on: 30. September
Supported OS: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard
Software Size: 30M
Apart from Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac, Pavtube Studio is offering other promorions for its online software. You can visit the page to learn the details.
When Summer Holiday promotion ends, you also can save some money through software bundles:
Pavtube ByteCopy + Pavtube Video Converter