You ask me what benefits you can get if rip Blu-ray to Buffalo MiniStation Air, I tell you it will have too much. Only if you have any thinking about storing Blu-ray movies on External Hard Drive, you won’t regret backing up Blu-ray to Buffalo MiniStation Air.
What Can You Get If Ripping Blu-ray to Buffalo MiniStation Air?
- Store and transport hundreds of Blu-ray movies for instant access from your mobile devices
- Take your Blu-ray media library with you on the go and stream movies to your mobile devices without a Wi-Fi connection or using your data plan
- Stream Blu-ray movies to your DLNA connected devices, such as smart TVs, media players and gaming consoles
- Wirelessly stream your Blu-ray movies to your tablets, smartphones, PCs and Mac computers
- Protect Blu-ray discs from scratching even watching the movie again and again.
- Connect up to 8 devices at the same time to play Blu-ray movies.
But please make notice that when stream Blu-ray movies on your devices, you have to make sure the video format is supported by your device. That means if you 1:1 backup Blu-ray to BDMV folder or directly copy Blu-ray M2TS file, your devices may be not able to play the movie cause few multimedia devices/media players can play BDMV folder or M2TS files.
Best Blu-ray Ripper to Convert Blu-ray to Store on Buffalo MiniStation Air
Pavtube ByteCopy for Windows/Mac is NO.1 Blu-ray ripping tool in the field. It has the most powerful Blu-ray decrypting function, even stronger than MakeMKV. As for output format, it has wide range of output formats and codec including normal SD/HD/4K MP4, MKV, WMV, 3GP, FLV, MOV, M4V, H.265/HEVC, etc video:
- Rip Blu-ray encoded VC-1 and AVC to digital files.
- Decrypt Blu-ray BD+, UOP, AACS up to MKB61.
- Convert Blu-ray to lossless MKV in lossless quality.
- Rip Blu-ray to multi-track MP4/MOV/AVI with multiple subtitle/audio.
- Entire Copy and directly main title copy Blu-ray.
- Batch conversion, GPU acceleration, video editing function.
Step-by-Step to Convert Blu-ray to Buffalo MiniStation Air
Step 1: Import Blu-ray movie
Free download and install the Best Blu-ray Ripping tool on your PC. Insert Blu-ray disc to your drive, click “Load files” to import Blu-ray disc. Blu-ray/DVD disc, Blu-ray/DVD folder, IFO/ISO image files are all supported. The main title in your Blu-ray/DVD will be checked by default.
Step 2: Choose output Format
In the dropdown list of Format menu, you can find “HD MP4 Video(*.mp4)” under “HD Video” catalogue. And “MPEG-4 Movie (*.mp4)” in “Common Video”. MP4 format can be played on nearly all devices and media players.
If you plan to stream Blu-ray on Samsung Galaxy Note 7 via Buffalo MiniStation Air, you also can choose “Samsung MPEG4 Series(*.mp4)”
1. Go to “Edit” tab and open “Crop” “Effect” “Watermark” “Audio” tab to adjust video zoom, adjust image brightness, and add watermark etc.
2. Go to “Setting” tab to adjust video bitrate/codec/resolution and more.
Step 3: Start to Convert Blu-ray
Click the Browse button to specify where the program should place the converted files. Then click Convert button to start to rip Blu-ray to MP4 for storaing on Buffalo MiniStation Air.
When the process ends, just put Blu-ray rips onto Buffalo MiniStation Air. Let the Wi-Fi run all night and here and there then you can stream Blu-ray on your iPad Air 3, iPad Pro, Galaxy Tab E, etc.
They Also Downloading – Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate
- Convert video to iPad Pro, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy Note 7, Galaxy TabPro S, etc.
- Transcode MKV, MP4, FLV, AVI, H.265/HEVC, WMV, VOB, ISO, VRO, Tivo, etc to another format.
- Add subtitle to video, add watermarker, replace/remove audio from video, adjust aspect ratio, etc.
- Trim video footage, crop video black area, split video to several parts, merge fragment to a whole video.
Software Bundle Promotion:
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
- Copy Blu-ray to Samsung Portable SSD T3
- Hacking Blu-ray Region-free for Xbox One S Streaming via USB
- High-definition Format War: Blu-ray vs HD DVD and How to Rip Blu-ray/DVD?
- Mac El Capitan Blu-ray Rip Tutorial with MakeMKV
- When MakeMKV, MeGUI, DVDFab, AnyDVD HD all fail to rip Blu-ray, how can you do?